- 18 Protein Beef Dairy Feed
- 1st Class Heifer Feed
- Bima Vegetable Anhydrous Oil
- Birma Bowl Margarine
- Birma Butter Taste Bowl Margarine
- Biröz Sunflower Oil
- Biröz Vegetable Margarine
- Biryag Corn Oil
- Biryag Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Biryag Sunflower Oil
- Calf Starter Feed
- Cattle Fattening Feed
- Cattle Fattening Finishing Feed
- Cattle Starter Feed
- Lamb Fattening Feed
- Lamb Grower Feed
- Paste Fodder (Barley Paste)
- Pellet Sunflower Meal
- Powdered Sunflower Meal
- Toklu Fattening Feed
- Trakyağ Sunflower Oil
- Trakyag Vegetable Margarine
- Disti Otogar, Talaytepe Mah., 21000 Kayapinar, Diyarbakir, Turkey
- Mon - Sat: 9:00 - 18:00
Turkey’s first high-oleic sunflower oil of an oil Oleum, reducing bad cholesterol through natural oleic acid content in the heart and plays an important role in maintaining vascular health.
- With its durable structure, it does not spoil in every frying.
- With its pleasant scent, it gives dishes their natural taste.
- Biryağ Olem from Trakya Birlik for the healthiest results in the kitchen.
Try Biryağ Olem for the healthiest results in the kitchen.
1 L. Pet Bottle, 5 L. Pet Jar, 5 L. Square Pet, 18 L. Tin
|Energy and Nutrition Facts||In 100 grams|
|Energy Value||900 kcal (3700 kj)|
|Unsaturated Fatty Acids||90.88 g|
|Saturated Fatty Acids||9,12 g|
|Trans Fatty Acids||0 g|